We are proud to now offer patient portal for our patients! You MUST be an established patient of Children’s Mercy – Leawood Pediatrics to utilize this service.
The Patient Portal provides a convenient and secure communication link between you and our office.
You will receive an email from our office with your private username and password. If you have multiple children, there will be a separate login for each child. Once logged in you can:
- Use the messaging feature to communicate with clinic staff
- View your health summary information.
- Send health summary information update requests if you notice missing information
- View results of lab and other diagnostic tests
- View immunization records
- Schedule an acute care visit with Dr. Stein
- Request a referral or a medication refill
- Print or save an electronic copy of your Health Summary or last office visit using the standard record and document formats.
Instructions for using the Portal are provided below: