Our busy 7 physician Pediatric Office in Overland Park, KS is searching for an energetic, fun-loving, RN, LPN or CMA! Come work alongside dedicated, and supportive Pediatric Physicians! We appreciate and value every member of our team; the office nurse works collaboratively with physicians and office staff to support excellent communications with parents of our patients. Click here to apply!
We offer on the job training although Pediatric experience is a plus! 1 year of clinical experience preferred but not required. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Leawood Pediatrics provides primary care to infants, children, adolescents, and young adults up to age 21. The practice was started in 2011 by Drs Mary Hamm, Megan Loeb, Mary Nagy, and Aundria Speropoulos. Their goal has been to create a practice that is innovative, evidence based, and family friendly.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain a complete medical history, take vital signs and documents appropriately.
- Administer injections, immunizations, and treatments as directed by the physicians.
- Assist doctors with sick visits, well-child visits, and school and camp physicals.
- Update and verify clinical records in patient charts.
- Clean and restock rooms
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary: Hourly, starting salary will commensurate with experience and performance.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Leawood Pediatrics is seeking an energetic, kind, hard-working individual to join our front desk team! Click here to apply!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Collecting copays/balances
- Verifying insurance eligibility
- Protecting patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Type: Full-time